If you are a non-profit, you are licensed or registered as required by applicable law and will provide evidence of this at ToyBacker’s request.
Provision for Partners Managing Payments
If you elected to manage Contributions on behalf of Campaign Owners who set up their Campaigns on your Partner Page, you are responsible for disbursing the Contributions to the Campaign Owner. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold ToyBacker’s harmless from and against all claims, causes of action, liabilities and damages (including attorneys’ fees and costs) resulting from and relating to your management and disbursement of Contributions in connection with your Campaign. Your promise survives termination of this letter or the Terms for any reason.
All Campaigns affiliated with your Partner Page will be subject to ToyBacker’s standard fees posted at https://toybacker.com/pricing unless otherwise specified in writing by ToyBacker’s
Branded Partner Page Features
ToyBacker’s provides the basic tools that you need to host, support and launch Campaigns from your Partner Page. These tools include:
- Partner branded page hosted on ToyBacker.com displaying all Partner-sourced Campaigns
- Partner branded display on all sourced Campaigns via Partner Ribbon
- Access to Partner Reporting Dashboard
- Payment processing options for Partners handling Campaign payment and disbursements
- Access to ToyBacker’s educational materials including webinars, videos, print collateral and comprehensive online knowledge-base
Creating a Partner Page and Commitment to Marketing and Promotion of Campaigns
Your Partner Page will be live as soon as you complete the Partner Page Setup Form (“Launch Date”). Before the Partner Page is listed on our website under the Partner Gallery section and is eligible for newsletter, blog, and other ToyBacker’s marketing exposure, you will need to have met the minimum threshold requirements listed here as determined by ToyBacker’s.
Accurate and complete information is required when creating your account and setting up and managing your Partner Page. You are responsible for making sure that the information on your Partner Page is up to date and accurate.
You agree to demonstrate an ongoing commitment to increasing your audience’s engagement with your Partner Page and Campaigns which may include any or all of the following activities: (i) a press release or other public statement promoting your Partner Page and Campaigns to which both parties agree in writing (e-mail is sufficient); (ii) promoting your Partner Page on your website, blog, Facebook, Twitter or other social media outlets where available and using your best efforts to publicize our relationship in marketing and public relations materials; (iii) and attending educational sessions provided by ToyBacker’s and sharing those sessions and materials with your community.
- We can use the content you’ve submitted. You grant to us, and others acting on our behalf, the worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sublicensable, transferable right to use, exercise, commercialize, and exploit the copyright, publicity, trademark, and database rights with respect to your Content.
- When we use the content, we can make changes, like editing or translating it. You grant us the right to edit, modify, reformat, excerpt, delete, or translate any of your Content.
Changes to Terms
ToyBacker’s may change these Partner Terms at any time, so please review the policies frequently. If a material change is made, ToyBacker’s may notify you in the Service, by email, by means of a notice on our home page, or other places we think appropriate. A “material change” will be determined at ToyBacker’s sole discretion, in good faith, and using common sense and reasonable judgment.
If you have any questions about these Partner Terms, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Website or complaints, please contact us through our contact page on our website at Toybacker.com